Community InformationAlameda County, CA
- Alameda County Medical Center
- Alameda County Medical Center Fairmont Hospital
- All Bates Summit Medical Ctr
- Bay Area Tumor Institute
- California Endocurietherapy Medical Corporation
- Carnales Unidos Reformando Adictos Incorporated
- Children's Hospital
- City Of Alameda Health Care District
- County Of Alameda
- Crestwood Treatment Center
- East Bay Endoscopy Center
- Eden Medical Center
- Eden Medical Center - Occupational Health
- Eden Medical Center - Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Occupational Health
- Electrical Engrg Cmpt Sciences
- Emeryville Homecare
- Flowmedica Inc.
- Fremont Homecare
- Fremont Hospital
- Fremont Surgery Center
- Garfield Geropsychiatric Hospital
- Healthsouth Corporation
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kaiser Permanente Fremont Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Post Acute
- Kindred Healthcare Operating Inc
- Kindred Hospital-San Francisco Bay Area
- Reliant Nursing Svc
- San Leandro Hospital
- Sutter Connect
- Sutter Health
- Telecare Corporation
- U C B Space Sciences Lab Cr
- Alameda Hospital Alameda Hospital is an independent, general-acute-care hospital dedicated to providing quality, personalized care to patients.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center brings over 100 years of nationally recognized medical care to our East Bay Area communities and to Northern California
- Children's Hospital Oakland the oldest pediatric medical center between Los Angeles and Seattle has provided exceptional medical care for children in the region and beyond for 94 years
- Eden Medical Center is a full-service, 387-bed medical center with campuses in Castro Valley and San Leandro, serving the health care needs of residents of Alameda County and surrounding communities
- Highland Hospital Our mission is three-fold: we are committed to excellence in community based patient care, post-graduate medical education, and Emergency Medicine clinical and basic research
- Alameda Newspapers, Inc
- Bil-Mar, Inc
- Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
- East Bay Monthly
- Fred Zehnder
- India West Publications Inc.
- Inland Valley Publising Company
- Inside Tennis
- Inter-City Express
- Mc Clatchy Newspapers, Inc
- Oakland Tribune
- San Francisco Newspaper Agency
- San Jose Mercury News, Inc
- The Daily Review
- The Globe Newspaper Group
- Uc Plant
- Voz De Portugal
- Alameda Times-Star
- The Mercury News
- Berkeley Daily Planet local news, free community daily newspaper.
- East Bay Express alternative weekly newspaper serving Berkeley, Oakland, and the San Francisco East Bay area.
- Ardenwood Historical Farm
- Coyote Hills Regional Park
- Fremont City Park Maintenance
- Fremont City Parks
- Regional Parks Botanic Garden The Regional Parks Botanic Garden was founded on January 1, 1940. It is situated in Tilden Regional Park's beautiful Wildcat Canyon in the heart of the North Berkeley Hills.
- University of California Botanic Garden To develop and maintain a diverse living collection of plants to support teaching and worldwide research in plant biology
- East Bay Regional Park District - all parks We will acquire, develop, manage, and maintain a high quality, diverse system of interconnected parklands which balances public usage and education programs with protection and preservation of our natural and cultural resources
- Angel Island State Park
- Alameda County Sheriff Office
- Alameda Police Department In the spirit of community policing in the informational age, this site is dedicated to providing our citizens and the world access to our department. We hope that the information found here will help to strengthen the community/police team.
- Alameda County Treasurer-Tax Collector Our goal is to provide you with the information and easy access to make an online tax payment, obtain your personal tax information or to provide you with a better understanding of what services we provide
- Alameda County Fire Department We will provide the highest level of service to our communities by valuing our members; promoting positive leadership; and dedicating ourselves to excellence.
- AMTRAK Capitol Corridor
- Alameda Harbor Bay Ferry
- Bay Area Transit Information
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport
- Livermore Municipal Airport
- Hayward Executive Airport
- Black Tie Transportation providing ground transportation in private corporate sedans, stretch limousines, executive vans, and 21 and 25-seat motor coaches.
- Alameda County Library
- Alameda Free Library Alameda's premier information source since 1877
- Berkeley Public Library
- Hayward Library
- Livermore Public Librarie
- Oakland Public Library The Oakland Public Library informs, inspires and delights our diverse community as a resource for information, knowledge, and artistic and literary expression, providing the best in traditional services, new technologies and innovative programs
- Pleasanton Public Library
- San Leandro Public Library The City of San Leandro is dedicated to providing for the identification, designation, protection, enhancement, perpetuation, and use of historical resources that contribute to San Leandro's historical, architectural, archaeological, cultural, or aesthetic heritage
- Alameda Ballet Academy
- Berkeley Ballet Theater
- Lawrence Hall of Science is a singular resource center for preschool through high school science and mathematics education, and a public science center with exciting hands-on experiences for learners of all ages
- Oakland Opera Theater
- Shoreline Amphitheater
- Sunol Water Temple For decades the Water Temple received many visitors and was a popular location for picnickers
- Bridgeport Hospital Laboratory Services
- Cottonwood Healthcare Center
- Sierra Health Care Center
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- Woodland Urgent Care
- Davis Community Clinic
- Sutter Davis Hospital The 48-bed hospital and its programs provide care and support to the residents of Davis, Dixon, Winters, Woodland, West Sacramento, Vacaville and rural communities throughout Yolo and Eastern Solano counties.
- Woodland Healthcare
- Yolo County Red Cross
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- County Treasurer-Tax Collector This office is responsible for the receiving and safekeeping of all monies belonging to the County and all other money directed to it by State law. It collects secured and unsecured property taxes for the County, cities, schools, and special districts.
- District Attorney The District Attorney of Yolo County, as an elected executive officer, is empowered by the California Constitution and the California Government Code to serve as the chief law enforcement officer of the County
- Yolo County Administrative Office The mission of the Yolo County Administrative Office staff is to provide leadership in the implementation of the policies of the Board of Supervisors to enhance the quality of life for the community. This office provides analytical support and policy analysis, conducts investigations, prepares reports as requested by the Board of Supervisors and conducts independent management studies.
- Yolo County Sheriff Our fundamental duty is to protect and serve. To provide quality service that ensures a safe environment for all residents and visitors while recognizing, adapting, and responding to the changing needs of our community.
- Elkhorn Regional Park
- Lake Berryessa Marina Resort Adjacent to Northern California's famous Napa Valley and situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Berryessa, Lake Berryessa Marina Resort is a magnificent setting for your next vacation! We are sure you will delight in the natural serenity of the area as you relax at one of our gorgeous waterfront sites.
- Stebbins Cold Canyon Reserve This UC Davis nature reserve is six miles west of Winters and is open year round for hiking, bird watching and delighting in Mother Nature.
- Yolo County Parks
- Yolo Bypass Wildlife Area
- Amtrak Trains linking Davis to the Bay Area & beyond on the Capitol Corridor, California Zephyr, & Coast Starlight routes
- Davis Airporter Shuttle service to Sacramento and San Francisco International Airports form Davis and the sorrounding communities.
- Sacramento Regional Transit Light rail and bus service in the Sacramento area
- Unitrans Bus Service Unitrans is one of the largest student run transportation organizations in North America.
- Yolo County Transportation District Operates local and inter-city bus service 365 days a year in Yolo County and neighboring areas.
- Yolo County Historical Museum
- The Opera House - Woodland
- Heidrick Ag History Center
- John Natsoulas Gallery Exhibits a fascinating parade of contemporary art equal to the best venues in the United States.
- The Bohart Museum of Entomology It now contains over six million specimens of insects and other terrestrial arthropods, used for research, teaching, and outreach.
- The Carl Gorman Museum One of only a few galleries in the nation featuring contemporary Native American Art.
- Davis Musical Theatre Company DMTC produces seven musicals a year
- Davis Art Center
- Yolo County Visitors Bureau
- Auburn Ravine Terrace
- Colonial Healthcare
- Horizon West Healthcare, Inc.
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Adventist Health offers a wide variety of quality, cost-effective health care services
- Auburn Visiting Nurses Association
- Sutter Auburn Medical Center is a 98-bed acute care hospital nestled in the heart of California's Gold Country at the base of the majestic Sierra Nevada mountains in Auburn, California
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Placer County Hospitals
- Bear River Recreation & Parks Dist.
- Sierra Outdoor Recreation Covering over a million acres in the Central Sierra Nevada, twenty-one outdoor activities, nearly 800 recreation sites and activity guides, and 50 recreation maps
- Devils Postpile National Monument Established in 1911 by presidential proclamation, Devils Postpile National Monument protects and preserves the Devils Postpile formation, the 101-foot high Rainbow Falls, and pristine mountain scenery. The Devils Postpile formation is a rare sight in the geologic world and ranks as one of the world's finest examples of columnar basalt. Its columns tower 60 feet high and display an unusual symmetry.
- Placer County Parks and Grounds Division
- North Tahoe Regional Park The Regional Park encompasses 124 acres of predominantly active recreational activities. Surrounding the Regional Park on three sides are accessible public lands offering users a more passive recreational experience. Found within the Regional Park are five night-lighted tennis courts, several athletic fields, basketball, handball and sand volleyball courts
- Whitewater Rafting near Lake Tahoe
- District Attorney The District Attorney and his staff prosecute serious and violent crime in Placer County and direct resources to prosecute criminal misconduct
- Placer County Sheriff's department
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
- Office of Emergency Services
- Treasurer - Tax Collector Office
Lake Tahoe Area Ski Resorts
- On The Snow
- ALPINE MEADOWS SKI RESORT 2600 Alpine Meadows, Tahoe City, CA - North Lake Tahoe (530) 583-4232
- BOREAL SKI RESORT I-80, Castle Peak Exit, Truckee, CA - North Lake Tahoe (530) 426-3666
- DIAMOND PEAK SKI RESORT 1210 Ski Way, Incline Village, NV - North Lake Tahoe (775) 832-1177
- HEAVENLY SKI RESORT Yuba Gap Road, Auburn, CA 95602 - (800) 391-2254
- KIRKWOOD SKI RESORT Hwy 88, Kirkwood, CA - South Lake Tahoe (209) 258-6000
- MOUNT ROSE SKI RESORT 22222 Mt. Rose Hwy, Reno, NV - (775) 849-0704
- NORTHSTAR SKI RESORT Hwy 267 and Northstar D, Placer County, CA - (530) 562-1010
- SIERRA/TAHOE SKI RESORT 1111 Sierra At Tahoe, Twin Bridges, CA - North Lake Tahoe - (916) 659-7453
- SKI HOMEWOOD SKI RESORT 5145 Westlake Blvd, Homewood, CA - North Lake Tahoe - (916) 525-2992
- SQUAW VALLEY SKI RESORT 1960 Squaw Valley Rd, Olympic Valley, CA - North Lake Tahoe - (530) 583-6985
- SUGAR BOWL SKI RESORT Old Hwy 40, Norden, CA - North Lake Tahoe - (916) 426-9000
- Auburn Municipal Airport
- Truckee-Tahoe Airport
- Placer County Transportations Planning Agency Placer County Transportation Planning Agency (PCTPA) is the forum for making decisions about the regional transportation system in Placer County.
- Amtrak Train & Bus Service
- Sacramento Airport
- Placer County Transit (PCT) "We're Going Your Way!"
- Truckee North Tahoe Transportation Management Association The Truckee North Tahoe Transportation Management Association is dedicated to fostering public-private partnerships and resources for the advocacy and promotion of innovative solutions to the unique transportation challenges of the Truckee-North Lake Tahoe Resort Triangle.
- City of Lincoln Transit The City of Lincoln provides fixed route and demand response public transit service to its residents
- Tahoe Area Regional Transit TART is a public service operated by the Placer County Department of Public Works, funded by Placer County, Washoe County Regional Transportation Commission and the Town of Truckee.
- Roseville Main Library
- Placer County Libraries Placer County library services are available to residents countywide, and residents may also have access to city libraries
- California State Library The State Library is California's public research library that helps a diverse people, their governments and their libraries meet their knowledge and information needs
- Arts Council of Placer County is a catalyst for the arts and humanities in Placer County
- Auburn Country Club is a private golf and country club in Auburn California
- Auburn Placer Performing Art Center The mission of the Center is to enhance the cultural and economic environment of our community by building and operating a center for the performing arts
- Roseville's Magic Circle Theatre Presenting a full schedule of musicals, mysteries, comedies, children's theater, youth musical workshops and concerts in the historic Roseville Theater, 241Vernon Street, 916-782-1777.
- The Auburn Symphony Auburn Symphony Orchestra
- Bernhard Museum Complex The historic Bernhard Museum Complex has seen over 150 years of history roll by. Set on 2.3 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, the Bernhard Museum Complex includes the Bernhard residence, wine storage building, wine processing building, and a barn. Today, the residence is a Victorian era house museum, but there remain faint whispers from the structure's Travelers Rest days.
- Placer County Gold Collection This collection is made up of 194.11 troy ounces of gold, all of it mined from Placer County soil. In 1996, the entire collection was appraised at $343,500.00 based on weight and historical relevance.
- Placer Nature Center Through environmental awareness and education, Placer Nature Center links people to nature
- C H W Mercy Healthcare
- Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc.
- El Camino Care Ctr
- Heritage Oaks Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kindred Hospital-Sacramento
- MED7 Urgent Care
- Mariner Health Care Inc
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom Hospital Services
- Mercy San Juan Surgery Center
- Sacramento Center For Hematology & Medical Oncology Inc.
- Shriners Hospital For Children
- Sutter Health
- University Of Ca Surgical Onco
- VA Northern California Health Care System
- Sacramento Center for Hematology and Medical Oncology professional medical corporation providing hematology and oncology care in the greater Sacramento area.
- Emergency Medical Services
- Sutter Cancer Center comprehensive oncology center, providing primary and tertiary care to patients thoughout Northern California
- Radiological Associates of Sacramento Medical Group offers diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine, and radiation oncology services
- Kindred Hospital Our Mission is to provide quality care, treatment and rehabilitation for medically complex patients and support for their families
- Northern California Shriners Hospital
- Alameda Newspapers, Inc
- Alternative Weekly Network
- C N R News
- Catholic Herald
- Humor Times
- Lee Publishing Company
- Sacramento Business Journal
- The Associated Press
- The Mcclatchy Company
- The Sacramento Observer
- The State Hornet
- News & Review "free news weekly, with entertainment listings and classifieds."
- Sacramento Bee
- Sacramento Observer
- Sacramento Magazine Online
- Elk Grove Citizen
- Arcade Creek Recreation Park Dist.
- Arden Manor Recreation & Park Dist.
- Arden Park Recreation & Park
- Parks & Recreation Dept
- State of California Parks & Recreation Dept - Sutter's Fort SHP
- Brannan Island State Recreation Area Brannan Island State Recreation Area is a maze of waterways through the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta. This park northeast of San Francisco Bay, has countless islands and marshes with many wildlife habitats and many opportunities for recreation, including boating, windsurfing and swimming
- Folsom Lake Located at the base of the Sierra foothills, the 18,000-acre lake and recreation area offers opportunities for hiking, biking, running, camping, picnicking, horseback riding, water-skiing and boating
- Gibson Ranch Park This 300+ acre park is a working ranch right in the middle of an urban community
- Old Sacramento State Historic Park park is a portion of the Old Sacramento Historic District, all of which has been designated a National Landmark
- Sacramento Regional Parks
- State Indian Museum California State Indian Museum displays exhibits and artifacts illustrating the culture of the state's earliest inhabitants
- Sutter's Fort State Historic Park
- Elk Grove Police Department
- Sacramento Sheriff's Department The mission of the Sacramento Sheriff's Department is the protection of life and property, the preservation of the public peace and the enforcement of the law in partnership with our communities. To accomplish our mission, we dedicate ourselves to service with concern.
- California Highway Patrol The mission of the California Highway Patrol is to provide the highest level of safety, service, and security to the people of California
- Sacramento Superior Court Our mission is to assure justice, equality and fairness for all under the law.
- Sacramento Treasury
- County Executive The mission of the County Executive's Office is to ensure that all county activities are geared toward efficiency, economy, and maximum service effectiveness. To guide the County toward this vision, it is the mission of the County Executive's Office to ensure proper, efficient, and effective administration of county affairs on behalf of the Board of supervisors and their constituents.
- Sacramento County District Attorney Seek Justice, Serve Justice, Do Justice
- California Musical Theatre information on the Broadway Series and the Music Circus.
- California State Railroad Museum provides an introduction to the museum and many of its permanent exhibits
- California Museum for History, Women and the Arts
- Sacramento Museum Guide The Sacramento association of museums is comprised of 22 greater Sacramento area museums
- Sacramento Opera "provides season schedule, membership forms, company background, and education programs"
- Sacramento Ballet
- Sacramento Theatre Company "producing classic plays of literary value, as well as experimental work"
- Runaway Stage Productions "live Broadway style musical theatre, storybook children's theater and youth musical theater workshops"
- Punch Line bringing national comedy acts to San Francisco and Sacramento
- California State Capitol Museum
- Discovery Museum history, science, space and technology come together at the Discovery Museum
- Crocker Art Museum As the leading arts institution in the Sacramento Valley, the Crocker serves as the primary regional resource for the study and appreciation of fine art, with an emphasis on the original Crocker family donation of California art and European drawings, contemporary northern California art and, more recently, of East Asian painting and international ceramics
- Fairytale Town 2.5-acre children's park that brings fairytales and nursery rhymes to life
- Sacramento Zoo located in William Land Park
- Folsom Zoo
- Plumas Lake Golf & Country Club As a community resource of staff, physicians, and volunteers, we bring our expertise and technology to assure excellence in all aspects of health and patient care in the great Yuba-Sutter area
- Yuba City Parks encompass qualities that promote comfortable, safe play, with facilities that stimulate a variety of play experiences and encourage individual, family and group activities
- California Department of Transportation The department has been active in moving the people and commerce of California for more than 100 years from a loosely connected web of footpaths and rutted wagon routes to the sophisticated system that today serves the transportation needs of more than 30 million residents.
- Sacramento International Airport is your gateway to Northern California destinations and major cities across the U.S., and the world
- Yuba County Transportation
- Yuba County Airport
- Yuba-Sutter Transit This website is a helpful tool for customers, full of information on bus routes, schedules, fares and much more.
- Fremont-Rideout Health Group We bring our expertise and technology to assure excellence in all aspects of health and patient care in the great Yuba-Sutter area.
- Sutter North Medical Foundation We enhance the health and well-being of the people in the communities we serve, through our not-for-profit commitment to compassion and excellence in health care services.